Friday, June 25, 2010

CGC - Capital Gold Corp. Breakout to All-Time Highs

*
I saw a block of HUGE volume buy CGC about 20 minutes ago and sure enough, the stock was about to break out above its All-Time high of $4.08.
*
CGC has rock solid fundamentals - and is available to think about by visiting my page of Kitco published mining stocks projected earnings.  It just came onto the AMEX a number of months ago and, from best I can tell, it is still a relative "unknown".
*
I loaded up some shares at $4.14.
*
CGC officially closed trading at $4.24.  There was a trade imbalance of buy orders of some 1.15 million shares.  The float is only 48.5 million.  I don't think this will be a $4 stock for long.
*
Earlier this morning CGC had news it was being added to the Russell 3000.
*
Click on the chart to ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment