Thursday, September 16, 2010

SOLD SILA $0.94 BOUGHT KBX $0.85 MQCMF $0.91

 *
I sold one position today and bought two new ones.  For each of my (9) positions I have a GTC limit order in place, as I am not able to watch the action during the day but for 35 minutes. 
*
My sale today was of Silver America Inc (SILA) at $0.94.  I bought this position just two days ago and as luck would have it, my GTC limit order executed at the high of the day for a juicy 23.7% gain.  It continually amazes me how well the True Strength Index (TSI) and Money Flow Index (MFI) indicators, combined with a positive ZERO TSI crossover and a positive divergence in place, provide a very powerful BUY signal.  You can look at the setup as I posted it a couple days ago.
*
Click on the charts to ENLARGE
*
Kimber Resources Inc (KBX) was my first purchase today at 85 cents.  I may have been a shade early on this buy, as the TSI is just barely showing a breakout on this 4 hour chart, and the  MFI has still not broken out.




*
Mosquito Cons Gold M (MQCMF) was my other purchase today at $0.91.  Cute name for a mining stock, huh?
*
Basically this one, as with SILA a couple days ago, has the whole tamale in the tortilla.  Trend line breakouts of both the TSI and MFI, positive ZERO crossover and a positive divergence in place, if that was not enough.
*
You may have noticed that I am experimenting with using the TSI (7,4) purple line overlayed upon the TSI (25,13) blue line.  I have a hunch I am working on and if I figure something out it will give me something else to write about.  :-)
*
My TSI trading record has been updated.







No comments:

Post a Comment