Friday, September 3, 2010

SOLD TNA $41.00 Bought CGC $3.35 PZG $1.34

*
I set a limit order today to sell my remaining position in Direxion Small Cap Bull 3X Shares (TNA) at $41.00.  I continue to believe that the stock market is going to trade higher, perhaps much higher, but was happy to take a profitable trade off the table and look for another one.
*
Click on the charts to ENLARGE
*
This is Capital Gold Corporation (CGC) which I was able to buy at nearly the same price as yesterday.  The same technical BUY signals are still in place - trend line break of both the True Strength Index (TSI) and Money Flow Index (MFI) indicators, as well as a huge positive divergence and a ZERO crossover.
*
*
This is Paramount Gold Mining Corp (PZG).  I liked the technical setup with breakouts of the TSI and MFI indicators and the ZERO crossover.
*
My TSI trading record has been updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment