Sunday, February 13, 2011

10 Junior Miners Flying Completely Under the Radar

*
As I suspect we may have a couple more weeks before gold and silver find a bottom to the current intermediate cycle, I thought it prudent to begin making a shopping list today of junior miners with exceptional earnings prospects in preparation for the anticipated parabolic C wave conclusion later this spring.  I have put each of these miners in a unique portfolio folder within my FreeStockCharts account for the purposes of keeping an eye on them.
*
The data I present here is solely taken from Bill Matlack's most recent Metals & Mining Analysts Ratings & Estimates - Juniors spreadsheet published by Kitco on February 8, 2011. I attempted to corroborate Mr. Matlack's data at a number of sources - Yahoo Finance, Zack's, AOL Finance, MSN Money and Google Finance.  At each of these sources I could not find a single shred of projected earnings data for even one of these stocks, let alone all 10.
*
If I am in error, please write me at tsiTrader@gmail.com, as I will be appreciative to update readers (and myself) of any conflicting or corroborating facts publicly available regarding these 10 stocks' analyst projected earnings. Alternatively, if you know of another freely available Internet source of projected earnings data for these companies, please write me.  Your contribution will be appreciated and shared!
*
That said, these stocks are apparently (obviously) flying under the radar.  Most have at least doubled in value in the past 12 months......and doubling in price is, for me anyway, the definition of flying.  And not being tracked by many analysts is, for me, the definition of being stealth from the view of analysts, and therefore, mainstream investors.
*
I do not own a single one of these stocks.  But I will be watching them for potential trades in the future.  
*
Also, most readers are familiar with my use of the True Strength Index (TSI) indicator set at (7,4) and the Money Flow Index (MFI) indicator set at (10).  This post also includes a new indicator that recently showed up at my FreeStockCharts account called TSV - Time Segmented Volume.  I have it set to (5) and blackened out, with its 3 day moving average displayed in green.  It is a proprietary indicator that measures the amount of money flowing in or out of a stock - i.e. buying pressure. For now I am using it in much the same manner as the TSI and MFI.  That is, positive divergences and trend line breaks yield BUY signals, as do positive ZERO crossovers.
*
OK, on to the 10 junior miners flying completely under the radar.  
*
For each I have detailed on their respective chart their 2010 earnings and P/E ratio, their projected 2011 and 2012 earnings and P/E ratio, the size of their stock float in millions of shares, the metal(s) they mine and the country(ies) in which they operate.
*
These miners are presented in alphabetical order. 
*
Please click on the chart to see the miner's (projected) earnings, PE, stock float, metal(s) mined and country(ies) of operation data.
___________________________________
*
1.  AMERIGO RESOURCES (ARREF)
*
Click on any chart to ENLARGE
*
2. Collosus Minerals (COLUF)
*
3. Copper Mountain Mining (CPPMF)
*
4. Dynasty Metals & Mining (DMMIF)


*
5. Great Panther Silver (GPL)


*
6. Labrador Iron Mines (LBRMF)
*
7. Mercator Minerals (MLKKF)
*
8. Orvana Minerals Corp (ORVMF)
*
9. Scorpio Mining Corp (SMNPF)
*
10. Wesdome Gold Mines (WDOFF)





























No comments:

Post a Comment